Saturday 11 June 2011

1st Post!

Hello,

I'm Sophie. I cook and bake constantly so I thought as a way to document what I do I would start this blog! Its mostly going to be pictures of things that I bake, more sweet than savoury, but I guess I might post on anything, food related anyway.

On New Years Day I decided not to make any resolutions, but instead to make "cookolutions" (ha), that is I wrote a list of things that I wanted to cook/perfect this year, with an added task of making something new every week. I've pretty much been able to stick to it, I've have been much more creative and not just made the same things I always do, which has been really fun and I have made some of my best cakes/meals!

The title of this blog comes from when I was about 14, my friends and I bunked off school and spent the whole day running around our home town with a video camera, trying to hide from teachers/parents etc, we walked on the beach, ran into one of our friends grandmas in the market, and then got bored of hiding so on the way back to my house to camp out we ended up in a shop and bought loads of treats- frosted wheats and sweets to be exact. And the phrase Wheats and Sweets was born.

Sophie
x

No comments:

Post a Comment